Friday, October 14, 2016

9th Anual Tea Cup Exchange:My Goodies :D






I was delighted to be able to take part in the tea cup exchange, hosted once again by Stephanie ( "The Enchanting Rose" Blog). It is always a joy, and tons of fun !
Now onto all the yummy and pretty goodies! 



First, My Tea Cup I sent to Kyndell S. 

The tea cup is from my personal collection, i dearly hope she liked it! 



Then, I was excited a week later to recive my box from Julie M.
(Sent you a thank you note BTW Julie  )

Here is all the lovely stuff i got!

Look at all the pretty wrapping! 

Ohh, I got so many lovely things! Alot of stuff was homemade by Julie and her sisters! I got cookies, a lovely box of peppermint tea, a cute pumpkin bookmark, a cool tea bag holder, cookie cutters, Lovely homemade cards, yummy hot coca packets, and a lovely Kitchen towel (That My mother has taken possession of )


And look at the tea cup! SOOO pretty!

I just adore the yellow, and the flowers!


Thank you Julie so much! I enjoy everything so much! I have already made cookies with the cookie cutters !


The tea cup exchange is so much fun, if you would like to do it next year, just tell Stephanie, and she will add you to a list, and email you the next time it comes around 

Well, That's All for now!

Shalom To Everyone!
~Susannah Joy~












27 comments:

  1. It's always a delight to see what everyone receives during this beautiful event. The tea cup you got from Julie is quite the beauty and I just love the extras she included.

    Your package to Kyndall was just as lovely, my dear, and I'm sure she loved everything. How sweet of you to send a cup from your collection.

    Thanks for joining the fun again. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you For hostng it Stephanie! It is always such a blessing! I am still in contact with girls from the other two times :D

      Delete
  2. Pretty, pretty, pretty! Do all 3 sisters love tea cups?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh La La! Of course we all ADORE tea cups Auntie Dear! You should see Mommy's china cabinet, it is now packed full of tea cups =) I hope we get to see you for Thanksgiving!

      Delete
  3. Pretty, pretty, pretty! Do all 3 sisters love tea cups?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Elizabeth :)
      I truly enjoyed Julia's box! SO may lovely fall colors! I can't wait to see how your swaps went :D
      ~Enjoy Your day~
      Susannah Joy

      Delete
    2. P.S. Could i have your blog address? :D

      Delete
    3. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    4. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    5. Thankfully, my email, saved your first comment, although you removed it, so i can see your lovely blog! :D I am sorry people have not been nice on your blog! :(

      Delete
    6. Great! That's perfect :) I was wondering (& hoping!!) it would do that!

      Have a lovely week!

      Delete
  5. Your teacup is so pretty and fun! It looks as though it will brighten your day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the teacup you were gifted with, it is so beautiful, along with all the assorted handmade gifts too... so special! Enjoying the tea partying today, happy to have met you in my travels! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a lovely package, and that cup is so pretty! What a blessing to receive! ...and your blog is very pretty, as well, with all the flowers on it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of sweet things in your parcel and the prettiest yellow teacup adorned with flowers.
    So nice to visit you through the exchange.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many treasures. That teacup is unique. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your yellow chintz teacup is gorgeous. I love yellow -- a happy color! So many wonderful treasures. Have a lovely week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful package filled with much joy, and that tea cup, wow is it ever pretty!

    Blessings~~

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful package filled with much joy, and that tea cup, wow is it ever pretty!

    Blessings~~

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful package filled with much joy, and that tea cup, wow is it ever pretty!

    Blessings~~

    ReplyDelete
  14. I always love seeing what everyone gets and gives... So much fun!!

    ~Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  15. What lovely treasures you received and sent out for this most wonderful exchange.

    Bless Stephanie for putting this together for us all - the best treasure is the friendships made though, for sure. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. How nice of you to send a pretty teacup from your own collection to Kyndell :) You received so many nice things as well ... I just LOVE the pretty pattern on the yellow teacup! Enjoy your day!
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  17. I also like to send teacups from my own collection. I'm sure that Kyndell will treasure the lovely teacup that you sent her. Yellow is one of my favourite colours so I'm loving the yellow chintz tea set that you received.

    ReplyDelete